Friday, June 6, 2008

the many faces of izzy

So my sister found the cutest little lady bug outfit for Isabelle & I told her I would take a picture of her in it & post it on the blog. During my little photo shoot with Iz, I captured her ever changing faces. It's amazing how quick (we're talking nanoseconds) her face can change from happy & content to frustrated to wailing & back again. I luckily had my camera set to take pictures continuously (it'll snap one picture right after another, not missing a beat). Doing this, I captured a good range of her faces in a matter of seconds. Have a look ....


This is the super cute outfit from Aunt BJ!


The picture taking started out great until ...





And just like that, it was all over!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Cory's mom got Ansley this exact same outfit! How fun! She is too cute!