Saturday, August 23, 2008

living on love

While our friends were here from Living Hope, they took time out of their very busy schedule to love on Isabelle. They were so gracious to hold or play with her while I cooked. It was so great for her to see some white faces other than Mark & I's! But, seriously, we were so blessed to have such great friends with us for a week and even more blessed that they showered Izzy with love!


I think Richard may be Izzy's second favorite male (of course, second in line to her dad)! He could make the child smile & coo like none other ... maybe because he has 4 children of his own!


Kelli is such a natural with the kiddos & lovin' on the Izzster was no exception.


Bing Bing & the Belle


Isabelle has gotten to where she smiles A LOT but it's very hard to catch it in a picture. Thanks to whoever took this shot & kuddos to Bethany for getting her to smile long enough!

No comments: