Izzy, Don't you think your Daddy is so funny? He is so silly. He makes everyone laugh. I loved hearing you laugh. I know you will be laughing a lot now that you have the hang of it. I'm sure Mommy and Daddy will be doing lots of silly things to make you laugh. I love you. Gaga
3 comments:
Izzy,
Don't you think your Daddy is so funny? He is so silly. He makes everyone laugh. I loved hearing you laugh. I know you will be laughing a lot now that you have the hang of it. I'm sure Mommy and Daddy will be doing lots of silly things to make you laugh. I love you.
Gaga
I always laughed when Mark and I did that too.
I'd say that is a very mathematical laugh!! The pattern is SO obvious!! She is going to follow in her mother's footsteps =)
Post a Comment