This was Bebe's second time to see Isabelle (but, of course, the Belle has changed a lot in 6 months) and GB's first time to see his one & only granddaughter. We had a great time with them & loved that they got to be here for almost 3 weeks. Izzy especially loved seeing GB pop his head around the corner every morning.

Look at Izzy's rolls! That's a healthy baby!

GB giving Izzy her first taste of Ayorou bread. I think she's ready.

Posing by the river on a lazy Sunday afternoon.

GB & the Belle. People ask us all the time who we think Izzy resembles. I've always said my Dad & I think this picture backs me up.

The child sure didn't mind getting toted on the hip instead of on my back!

Where do we live? AYOROU!

Aunt Jemima came by for a visit, too!

Izzy loved introducing Bebe to all her friends.

Izzy's big sister, Hilema, gave Bebe her African name. Guess what it was. Hilema. Pretty creative, huh?

Only 3 more months & they'll see each other again
No comments:
Post a Comment