Tuesday, March 16, 2010

making friends & pizza

We are so blessed to have such great friends in Bowling Green who love us & our kids. One of those friends in particular is Mary Beth Carlisle. She & her 2 girls, Annye & Maddie, came over the other week to play with Isabelle, love on Luke & make us homemade pizzas! We had such a great time with them & Isabelle loved helping to make her own pizza! Thank you Carlisle girls for loving on our kids & creating such a fun day for all of us!


Maddie reading with Isabelle


Annye loving on little Luke


The girls in their aprons getting ready to make the pizzas


Little chef hard at work


She is all serious about her pizza dough


Sprinkling cheese on her pizza


Looks like it needs just a little bit more cheese


Giving it a taste ... yumm!


Thanks again girls!! It was a fun day & the pizza was delicious!!

1 comment:

CAB said...

Just so you know, I've been blog-stalking your family for a while now... But I needed to chime in and comment on the awesome Lowe's apron Izzy is wearing, and the fact that it makes you awesome parents.

I really wanted to make it to BG to see you guys sometime, but I just started at Southern, and won't be down for a while. But know you are always in my prayers!