Isabelle has started imitating everything we do & it is just downright cute! If Mark makes airplane noises with her toy airplane, she'll grab it & do the same. If we blow on her food because it's too hot, she'll do the same when we hand it to her. If I turn on High School Musical & start busting a move, she follows suite. Her personality is just really coming out lately & we are having SO much fun with her!

Since Izzy's "Let's Rock" shirt is a bit too small for her now, she decided to sport her Daddy's.

She is definitely stylin' in Mommy's sunglasses & necklace.

"Oh Mommy, are you sticking out your tongue? Well, I'll do it too!"
And here is Izzy becoming a musician like her Daddy. Check out the dance moves, too!
5 comments:
She is adorable!!
LOVE it!! I love all the new updates!! :) She is too cute!!
Sorry I deleted my first comment just because I realized it was redundant of someone else's! Besides being adorable, Miss Izzy is absolutely precious! Was she singing too?! I sure do hope I get to meet her and her little brother/sister one of these days! I miss you all!
AWESOME!
Post a Comment