Saturday, August 8, 2009

nap time

Isabelle is still on 2 naps a day - one in the morning & one in the afternoon. The morning one she usually takes in her crib because it's still "cool" enough in our house for her to be comfortable in her room with just a ceiling fan. The afternoon nap is a little warmer & since one or both of us is resting in the A/C, we don't think it's too fair to make Izzy sweat like a pig in her room. (I know, this is SO against BabyWise rules!)

Lately, Mark has been working like a champ in the mornings going out to the farm with Ibrahim. He comes home hot, sweaty & extremely exhausted. But he always has time to eat lunch with us, play with the Belle for a bit & then, if he needs some rest, he'll lay down with Isabelle. I, for one, think it is too precious when they nap together so I like to sneak pictures.


When Izzy sleeps, she sleeps hard! I don't know how her neck is comfortable like this.


I thought it was too funny that they were in the exact same position!

No comments: