As some of you may have glimpsed on our blog, Izzy has a fancy new African outfit. When Abduli brought it over the other day, everyone begged for us to put it on her to show off. The top is a tad bit big in the shoulders but we'll get that adjusted. Watch out Ayorou, here comes Queen Nadia!


PS - I love this face of Isabelle's. This is her new face she makes when a camera is around. Adorable!

I think Hawa is saying, "Nadia, I can't understand a word you are saying with that thing in your mouth!" Yeah, we're trying to work on getting rid of that sucker but it so helps her from putting African toes in her mouth. One of these days ...
1 comment:
That is too dang cute!
And I love that great Abdullai smile in the background. He has the greatest smile!!
Man I miss everybody! And Hawa is so stinkin big! Holy cow!
Post a Comment