Isabelle, I am already in love with you. I wish I could hold you in my arms and kiss your sweet head. You have a wonderful Mommy and Daddy who love you very much. I am counting the days till Papa and I will get to be with you. Until then, we will see you and talk to you on the computer!
Isabelle, Welcome precious girl! I am anxious to see what is in the Plan for your sweet life. Surely something beautiful resulting from the example and guidance given you by your mommie and daddy. You can only flourish because you are nourished in a family which is centered on God, and built on unselfish love, strength of character and commitment. You are indeed a blessing, but are also blessed you awesome little bundle! With love and lots of kisses (share some with your parents, extras for mommie), Vicki Evans
4 comments:
Welcome to the world Isabelle!
She is precious!!
Isabelle, I am already in love with you. I wish I could hold you in my arms and kiss your sweet head. You have a wonderful Mommy and Daddy who love you very much. I am counting the days till Papa and I will get to be with you. Until then, we will see you and talk to you on the computer!
Isabelle,
Welcome precious girl! I am anxious to see what is in the Plan for your sweet life. Surely something beautiful resulting from the example and guidance given you by your mommie and daddy. You can only flourish because you are nourished in a family which is centered on God, and built on unselfish love, strength of character and commitment. You are indeed a blessing, but are also blessed you awesome little bundle!
With love and lots of kisses (share some with your parents, extras for mommie),
Vicki Evans
Post a Comment