Thursday, May 29, 2008

passport pictures

It took us 3 tries & 3 different photo shops to get Isabelle's passport pictures right. Can you guess which one is the right one?



INCORRECT - Her head is too big in this one.
INCORRECT - My hand is showing in the picture

CORRECT! - I guess every person needs to have a bad ID picture of them at some point in their life. Isabelle's just getting an early start!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hilarious!! Ok, she is a living doll! However, I cannot figure out who she looks like?? WHo do you all say she favors??

TAKE CARE AND LOVE YA!

Don said...

Isabelle - I would look grumpy too if I had to get a Passport Photo before I was even two weeks old! That is crazy! The second photo looked like you were having a bad-hair day! Gaga and I think that you are beautiful in all three pictures! We love you and can't wait to see you in person.
-Papa