Almost every night you will hear that phrase come out of my mouth (& I promise, I'm not insulting my kids)! It's the French way of saying, "It's bath time!" (literally: "to the showers")
I was SO blessed to have Mark's mom here who LOVED to give my kids a bath every night. As cute as my kids are in the bathtub (as you will soon see), the process of actually giving a bath is not high up there on my "favorite things to do" list. Maybe it's because it's the end of the night & I'm ready to get them in bed or maybe it's because of the awful pain in my back I get from bending over to scrub them down. Either way, I was very willing to let Gaga take over for the 3 weeks she was here!
Even though I sat out for about 75% of their baths during that time, I did manage to sneak in & snap a few pics of their cute selves in the tub! So without further adieu, the cute photos of my darling kids await you ...
Luke's classic old man face!
You have just got to love those eyes!!
He was getting a little tired of Mommy with the camera but he's still cute ... even with his whiny face!
Izzy loved having the special attention of having the bathtub all to herself & even having bubbles!
No comments:
Post a Comment