Once a week, we try to get out of the house & out on the town. As much as I love to cook & we love to eat at home, I need a little break from the kitchen & the stove! And it's always fun to venture out into the city, partake of the fine eating establishments that Niamey has to offer & put on our "fancy" clothes!
While Mark's parents were here, they treated us to many a night out. I was kind of getting used to it & started preparing my break up speech to my pots & pans! But, alas, the real world came back & I reunited with my stove & oven & well worn pots & we're committed to another year ... at the least.
On one of our fancy nights out on the town with Gaga & Papa, we got the kids extra dressed up & we thought it'd be best to do a little photo shoot with them. I mean, why not? They are the cutest kids in the world, right? Might as well take advantage of 3 adults being able to distract them while one has her finger on the continuous shot trigger! And away we go ...
Awww.... aren't they so sweet?
Luke's face cracks me up in this picture!! Oh the joys of brotherly/sisterly love!
He just takes everything she puts him through with such ease. I have a feeling he's saving it all up & is going to return her "kindness" very soon!
As you can see, Luke does not sit still very long!
Never a serious picture with Isabelle anymore. She's such a goof!!
1 comment:
I've said it before, and I'll say it again - cutest kids ever! :)
Post a Comment