How do we even begin to try & post pictures from April until now? I thought about doing one blog post for everything but when I got done picking out pictures ... well, let's just say it was a wee bit over 200! I don't think one blog post could handle 200 pictures!
We did SO much during our time in the States & I just can't narrow them down to one little blog post. So then I thought, maybe I could recap by months - a blog for April, May, June, etc. But still that would put way too many pictures on each blog.
So we're just going to take our sweet old time & recap our time in the States little by little. And to start ya off, we're going ALL the way back to Easter! Yes, you read that right ... EASTER! The last posts before this were all "pre-Easter." You never got to see the real deal ... and Isabelle & Luke's Easter outfits, of course!
Isabelle's first Easter basket! We were actually in the States for her first Easter in 2009 for vacation but we didn't do an Easter basket for her. Shame on us! But we made up for it this year ... & it's even on the crate headed this way so she can have it in Niger!
This was the only good picture of the 2 of them on Easter. Luke was still in his itty-bitty phase, so capturing pictures together was not easy! You can't see Isabelle's dress too well in the picture but it's a green smocked dress with ....
matching bloomers!! Love it, love it, love it! I was SO thankful to a dear friend who sold me this for an unbelievable price!! I think I paid as much for the big bow as I did for the dress!
No Easter is complete without a family picture. We were so glad that we were able to worship with our home church (Living Hope) on Maundy Thursdsay & then go to church with Mark's parents in Franklin on Easter Sunday. (Sorry this picture isn't cropped. No time to do it when you're sorting through so many pictures!)
Time to start the egg hunting ... by this time it was Izzy's 3rd go round at it. She was a pro! Okay, so maybe she was still a little confused on what to do with her basket.
Ahh, there we go!! Isn't that dress just darling?!
And life is never complete without a little of Isabelle's craziness mixed in!
No comments:
Post a Comment