Thursday, September 23, 2010

hitting the lanes

On a lazy afternoon in late May, I thought it would be a fun idea to take Isabelle bowling. I'll have y'all know that I was the only one who thought this would be a good idea (well, only adult that is). And I'll also have y'all know that it indeed was not only a good idea but a GREAT idea!! Isabelle loved bowling & we had a blast! She was a tiny bit impatient waiting her turn so she probably played more than 10 frames but no one cared because none of us are that serious about bowling. And Luke had fun being passed from person to person while everyone took their turns!



I'm pretty sure this was a 4 pound ball. Isn't she precious in her bowling shoes? They were a little big but it was the smallest size they had. I guess too many people don't take 2 year olds bowling!



Isabelle loved watching her ball go down the lane



Sometimes she would even do her African squat while she waited. If you look closely, you can see that she had a "plumber" problem that day! Woops!!



And we waited & we waited & we waited! One of the ups to bowling with a 2 year old is that you totally get your money's worth because it takes forever for their balls to actually touch the pins!



Luke didn't mind the trip to the bowling alley one bit. Nope, not one bit!


GB thought Isabelle did so well that she deserved her own bag of Gummi Worms!

No comments: