I decided to break down & buy her a DVD of Barney Songs while we were home. As much as we joke about disliking Barney, it has really come in handy on days that we need to "distract" the Belle ... as in when we are putting our entire house into boxes!Friday, December 25, 2009
barney, barney, BARNEY!!
When we were in America in October, Isabelle had a wee bit harder of a time adjusting than she did when we were there in April. Just a few months older made a huge difference in her ability to comprehend where she was (or was not, for that matter) and who she was with. "Luckily" her Gaga was quick on her feet the morning we had to leave to renew our licenses and brought up Barney on youtube to distract Izzy. I say "luckily" because Isabelle has been in love with the big purple dinosaur ever since ... "lucky" for her, not so much for us!
I decided to break down & buy her a DVD of Barney Songs while we were home. As much as we joke about disliking Barney, it has really come in handy on days that we need to "distract" the Belle ... as in when we are putting our entire house into boxes!
I decided to break down & buy her a DVD of Barney Songs while we were home. As much as we joke about disliking Barney, it has really come in handy on days that we need to "distract" the Belle ... as in when we are putting our entire house into boxes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Izzy,
It really made Gaga smile to see you hugging your Barney. We love Barney, don't we? I am excited about us getting to watch him together again. That will be fun!
I love you!
Gaga
Post a Comment