Tuesday, December 22, 2009

singing in the shower

The Belle loves her bathtime. We'll say, "Izzy, let's go do your bath" and she'll beat us to the bathroom. I think it's more a love for water than the bath but it makes it easier than the old days when she used to hate her bath. Here's a couple of smiling pictures from a recent bath time where she was extra excited one night.



Like I said, she was extra excited this night about taking a bath!


I tilted my head to the side, like a 90's senior picture pose, and said, "Izzy, do like this!" She follows instructions pretty well, I'd say.


She's such a goof! She actually started sticking out her tongue first!


There's always room for a kiss for Mommy!


You know how everyone loves to sing in the shower? Well, Izzy is no exception. So without further adieu, here's Miss Isabelle Ruth Phillips in her debut performance of the classic Songhai church song, "Fo Fo Baaba Irikoy" ....

1 comment:

Janis said...

Izzy, What a great singer you are!! Sounded like you might be singing about Barney, though! Can hardly wait to hear you in person. Love you so much,
Gaga