Wednesday, December 23, 2009

bathroom reading

Warning: the nature of this post may be too graphic for some readers!

Like any good parent, we try to keep an eye on Isabelle as much as possible ... without being helicopter parents, that is. We let her explore on her own and wander through the house at times but if there ever comes a time when I know that I won't be able to get to her if something happens, I bring her along to wherever I am going. (Are you getting my drift yet?) I guess in doing this on many occasions, she has caught on to what I do while I am occupied. One of the last times I had to take her along on one of these "occasions," she decided to pull up her own chair & join in with what I was doing on my "chair."




2 comments:

Janis said...

Izzy,
Did Mommy or Daddy teach you this little habit? You looked so cute with your reading material. Love you,
Gaga

Amy said...

What I want to know is, did you take your camera to the bathroom, or was it already in there?? HAHA!