Saturday, December 26, 2009

nadia + nafissa = BFF

For any of you who read Izzy's blog often, you know that Nafissa is her best friend in the whole world. No other kid makes Izzy jump for joy like Nafissa. Really, when she sees her, it's the same reaction that Mark has when he sees his Oakland Raiders win!

Nadia & Nafissa are beyond cute together & we have been so sad to see them say goodbye to each other. I know Isabelle doesn't understand yet what is happening but hopefully, through pictures & documenting her life on this blog, she'll never forget her first best friend.










And this is "little Nafissa." Isabelle sleeps with her every night and during every nap. She loves her little Nafissa doll! Thanks Richard & Sandy for buying it for her. You had no idea at the time how much she'd love it or play with it, but she does. It's her only link right now to her best friend & she is very possessive of it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Izzy,
You and Nafissa sure are cute together. I know you both will miss each other very much. I think you are the two most adorable little girls in the world. I'm so glad you have "little Nafissa" to remind you of your favorite friend. I love you,
Gaga