Sunday, October 17, 2010

bath time!

I think I've said this before, either here or on our other blog, but Luke loves his baths! Usually around 7 pm is his "fussy" time. It's the longest stretch of the day when he's awake & he is ready to just eat & go to bed! But a bath will calm him down like nothing else. He loves to play in the water & even just the sound of the water running will calm him down & he seems to forget all about sleeping & eating! It's so cute to see him sitting in the little tub that Isabelle used to sit in when we lived in Ayorou. And baths are SO much easier now that he can sit up on his own!!






Isn't he just the cutest baby in the world?!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

He is adorable!!! Love those eyes!! Just caught up on your other blog. I am praying.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely precious!!