Saturday, October 16, 2010

"I creez"

That's how Isabelle says, "I'm crazy." I guess we've told her that enough that she believes it now!! When she's acting goofy, she usually follows it up with that phrase: "I creez." So just to show what I'm talking about, here's some goofy "day in the crazy life of Izzy & Luke" photos ...



This is Luke's "grandpa with his false teeth out" face. It cracks us up everytime he does it!
In case you didn't know ... that's a cow on her shirt! Or at least, that's what she's trying to tell you & the reason for the goofy face!



Yes, my friends, my daughter thought it'd be quite hilarious to put all my underwear on her head!



And on this day, I guess she was just not in the mood to be crazy or take pictures! We think she's still a crazy kid anyways & her brother is following right in her footsteps!

No comments: