One Sunday afternoon, I had this grand idea that it would be so fun to do one last Mommy/daughter date that we could only do in America. We'd done a couple runs to Target & Wal-Mart together, we'd played at the park a few times on our dates, we'd had a date to Panera, Sonic, McDonald's & Chick-fil-a. What else was there? The movies!! We, of course, had to invite Bebe along! We're a family who lives for fountain sodas & movie popcorn!
I was really hoping to see "Ramona & Beezus" again. My mom & I had gone together a few weeks prior to this but, in the tiny town of Huron, their movies don't stay too long at their 4 theater cinema. So the only "G" movie that was left was "Cats & Dogs." I guess it was more about the experience than the actual movie.
Isabelle did really good through the thousand previews & made it about 15 minutes into the movie before she got restless. We got up & walked around probably about 6 times but we actually made it to the credits. I can't, however, tell you anything about the movie! Maybe a 2 year old is little too young for a non-animated movie but you gotta take the chances while you can if you're only in America for 7 months out of every 3 or 4 years. And next time, I'll have to remember to get there right when the movie starts instead of sitting through all the previews! We had a great time nonetheles!
So excited to see the "big TV" (as she called it).
Yes, my friends, Barney made the trip with us!
What a fun Mommy/daughter date!
See ya in 4 years!
No comments:
Post a Comment