Issa is our gift from God! He is our new househelper & he is magnificent! Not only does he help to keep this house in tip-top shape but he also just adores our kids. If I'm in the middle of cooking & the kiddos start melting down, he'll put down his mop & start playing with the kids. Goodness knows that it is NOT fun to cook while a baby is screaming & a toddler is pulling on your leg saying, "I help Mommy! I help Mommy!" (Okay, so that doesn't happen everyday!)
But the kids really do love to play with Issa & Luke about jumps out of my arms every morning to greet him! Isabelle loves to play hide-and-go-seek & she loves for him to chase her around the house. It is so sweet & fun to watch. Issa sticks around every night until we put the kids to bed just so he can say goodnight & get some good ole Luke & Izzy night-night kisses & hugs!
We sure do love Issa & he is quickly becoming (if not already) part of our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment