Monday, October 25, 2010

pig tails!

Just so you know ... Isabelle's hair is NOT easily manageable. It is a wild mess of curls & every morning it usually involves one of us crying & screaming as I try to brush it!! Most people look at her & immediately say, "Oh, those curls are so cute! Are they natural? Who did she get them from?" Yes, they are cute; yes, they are natural; and, yes, she got them from her Daddy!! I kid you not!

Anywho, those lovely curls have been getting longer & longer and knottier & knottier. And the side-swept, pull back hair-do in a bow was getting a little passe. So I tried the pig tails for a change of pace. Let's just say that she was NOT happy about the extra yanking it required to pull of this masterpiece of a hair do. Nor was she happy about NOT having a bow in her hair!! Seriously? From the girl who yanks out her bow 10 times a day!! So the final product was a fair attempt at pig tails with a bow!! Classy, eh?

PS - The end of the day look of the pigtails? Not so classy!

She still wasn't too happy about the whole ordeal when I started trying to snap a shot of her hair.


But then it quickly turned into a fun photo shoot!

Isabelle, of course, had to include her little bro. This is what his hair would look like if he had cute pig tails!



She wanted to make sure y'all saw the back!

Yes, Isabelle, we see those pig tails! And they sure are cute ... even with a random bow stuck in your hair!


And the following is the pig tails after a day of hard work ...
I think we'll just stick with the easier "do" from now on!!

No comments: